[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] [Qgis-psc] Logo

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Thu Apr 25 00:35:12 PDT 2013

Hi,

I would also like to keep it abstract and only Qgis as text in the logo and
not Quantum GIS. I like the idea of #33. It looks still like an evolution of
our current logo with arrow.

http://99designs.de/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/entries/33

But I would also like to see #33 more abstract and less colourful as in #65.

http://99designs.de/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/entries/65

So my favourite would be a mixture between #33 and #65 and only with QGIS
and not Quantum GIS as text.

Regards
Otto