[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-psc] [Qgis-user] Logo

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 16:36:53 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I have gone though and removed any of the ones that got bad feedback from
people and any duplicate feeling icons. Most with Quantum in the logo have
also been remove except for a few because they are the only one of that
style.  I have left feedback on all the designs about things like removing
the Quantum bit, adding more community feel, more abstract world, etc.

Regards,
Nathan