[Qgis-developer] Fields/attributes

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 17:39:34 PDT 2013

Hey Chris,

1) I don't think there is any limit.  The name is just stored as a QString
so anything it supports QGIS should too.

2) I have noticed that too it is quite confusing at times.  To me fields
should refer to the column information, and attributes should refer to the
data it self, but that is not always the case in the API.

- Nathan