[Qgis-developer] New SEXTANTE modeler interface

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 01:38:06 PDT 2013

Hey Paolo,

thanks for the ideas. Any suggestion about how to change the
appearance to improve it and make it more QGIS-like?

Anyway, I 'd probably update the manual, and then if needed, rewrite
it. I do not mind doing that, but I would like to have docs
synchronized with software as much as possible...otherwise, it might
be confusing for users (maybe I'm being too optimistic thinking that
users do read the manual....)

Thanks!
Victor