[Qgis-developer] Feature freeze exception?

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 04:59:54 PDT 2013

On 26 April 2013 19:26, Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com> wrote:
> +1 from me too
>
> On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 4:58 AM, Mathieu Pellerin <nirvn.asia at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Since blend modes are found everywhere else
>> (vector,raster,label,composer items), an exception to allow addition
>> of blend mode on the only remaining gap would make sense.
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Nathan Woodrow <madmanwoo at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> +1 from me.

I've just submitted a pull request for this change (#567). This
request also adds the related feature of inverting the overview frame
(ie, shading outside the area covered by the linked map). Since this
wasn't discussed as part of the original exception, I'll let someone
else make the call on whether or not this is acceptable to commit.

Nyall