[Qgis-developer] We need help with the new bootstrap website

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Tue Apr 30 00:40:50 PDT 2013

Dear Community,

at the hackfest in Valmiera we started to plan the new QGIS website based on
bootstrap and there is a group of people who would like to help/assist
working on it.

What we now need to create the new website is someone who is willing to take
the lead for the web project. Someone who has already knowledge with
sphinx/bootstrap and knows how to proceed and who can implement it and
coordinate the group of volunteers to assist.

If you think you are the right person and have some time to spend for the
new website, please tell us. Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards
Otto