[Qgis-developer] Histograms huge
cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Apr 30 08:44:35 PDT 2013
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Il 30/04/2013 13:38, Matthias Kuhn ha scritto:
> I added a more appropriate description.
> "Multiplicator for attribute values" it is now. I did not mention "mm"
> because it can also be in map units. Additionally I hid some unneeded
> controls (for attribute selection) and switched to tabs, as we
> fortunately have the vertical tabs for toplevel elements now.
> Do you think it's better now?
much better indeed. A few notes:
* the fixed size of the pies is greyed out, and I donot see how to change it
* the option for dimensions are not remembered when closing the window
* the default dimension for pies (100) appears too large in most cases
* wouoldn't it be better to autofill the Max Value field for size scaling?
* if I do not select a fixed size (which, for histograms, does not make much sense),
You did not specify a maximum value for the diagram size. Please specify the
attribute and a reference value as a base for scaling in the Tab Diagram / Size.
which should refer to pies only, I guess.
* in general, I cannot display a reasonable size of histogram, so it must not be too
intuitive, I guess.
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
Full contact details at www.faunalia.eu/pc
Nuovi corsi QGIS e PostGIS: http://www.faunalia.it/calendario
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Qgis-developer