[Qgis-developer] update plugin to QGIS 2.0

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Fri Aug 2 07:58:38 PDT 2013

Hi,

thanks for the hint. And if I need the value of the raster? If I understand
correctly, ident will always be 1, if I have a 1 band raster layer. But how
can I get the value at QgsPoint(x,y) of the raster? I don't understand that
from the value tool plugin.

In QGIS 1.8 I use :

success, data = layer.identify(QgsPoint(x,y))
   for band, value in data.items():
   return value

and in QGIS 2.0:

ident = layer.dataProvider().identify(QgsPoint(x,y),QgsRaster.IdentifyFormatValue).results()
   ?

Thanks again

Otto