[Qgis-developer] Ubuntu QGIS Master package

Jeremy Palmer JPalmer at linz.govt.nz
Tue Aug 6 12:12:43 PDT 2013

Hi Jürgen,

> Right.  Is there anything wrong with our ubuntugis nightly builds?

The only problem is the nightly build links to the gdal 1.7 lib which is very old now. When I test the latest QGIS master build I also want to see it in the context of a much newer gdal.

A newer gdal such as 1.9 or 1.10 provides FileGDB support, much better UTF-8 fixes and a large number bug fixes.

Cheers,
Jeremy

This message contains information, which is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665 463 or info at linz.govt.nz) and destroy the original message. LINZ accepts no responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after its transmission from LINZ. Thank You.