[Qgis-developer] QGIS HF Accomodation

Jonathan Moules jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Wed Aug 7 04:12:38 PDT 2013

Hi Peter,
  Just a thought, but what about the university's halls of residence?
That's what they're using for FOSS4G.

http://www.sussex.ac.uk/conferences/accommodation

Jonathan

On 7 August 2013 11:26, Peter Wells <peter.wells at lutraconsulting.co.uk>wrote:

> Hi Paolo,
>
> We've already taken some time to consider the locations carefully.
>
> -  Finding a venue to give up an appropriate room and for a reasonable
> price
> limited us to the University of Sussex's campus
> -  Google shows only a single hotel nearby
> -  The campus is on the outskirts of the town, far from restaurants, bars
> and other fun stuff
>
> We have also tried to keep costs as low as possible.  As people have
> already
> started making their accommodation arrangements and we have booked a number
> of venues for dinners throughout the long weekend in Brighton, it makes
> sense to stick to the current proposals.  If you manage to find better
> options, please let me know.
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Pete

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and
should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or
authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or
disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error
please notify the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us,
including without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording
and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.