[Qgis-developer] Room booking in Brighton

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Thu Aug 8 06:32:55 PDT 2013

Victor and I are still waiting for a response from the Hotel if they're
able to put another bed into the room, so we can share it. We didn't
get any response, and if they say it's not possible and it's already
fully booked, as you point out, I'm afraid I'll have to spend the
nights in some lonely park in a tent with Paolo...

But others will be welcome to have a tea with us there in the evening
before returning to their comfy hotel beds of course.