[Qgis-developer] Room booking in Brighton

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Thu Aug 8 08:30:06 PDT 2013

I didn't book the room either. Is there anybody still wanting to share?
I updated the wiki regarding the recent feedback on the ML and there are still
ten of us labelled "yot yet booked".

Otherwise I can just book a twin room.  According to the online reservation
systems, Travelodge Seafront and Premier Inn look to me optimal. So let me
share the same question: How should we proceed for the booking?

Borys