[Qgis-developer] new plugin "OSM place search - nominatim"

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Fri Aug 9 08:15:56 PDT 2013

Hi all,
Xavier Culos here coded a public plugin published today :

http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/nominatim/

It makes a dockable panel to help find osm places, zoom on it, quickly fly
over results to have them confirmed by a rubberband on canvas, and generate
memory layers of objets, or a mask from that object.

We have the same tools linked on a postgis database (or any spatial db in
fact)  in our intranet, linked on our specific datasets.. So if this gives
you ideas, please spread the word and give us some feedback on it!

Régis