[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] September 1 branch for release

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Mon Aug 12 07:10:37 PDT 2013

Hi

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Marco Hugentobler <
marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch> wrote:

>  Hi Tim
>
> The proposed schedule sounds good to me.
>

> >The proposal on the table is that any remaining blockers be clearly
> listed as known issues in the release announcements.
>
> Hm, don't you think this is bad publicity for the project? After all, we
> don't list the other bugs as 'known issues', even though they are known as
> well.

Just to clarify Marco, are you saying that advertising the known issues is
bad publicity or that releasing with open blockers is bad publicity? I
think it is enough to point to the bug tracker and say that there are still
open issues for 2.0.

Regards

Tim

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net