[Qgis-developer] icons finally

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 02:36:38 PDT 2013

Hi Tim,

These requests have been open for more than a month.
I have sent several times an email to get a final decision on this, each
time without success.
I don't mind if they are not accepted for any reason, but not if they
are just forgotten.

For these two, I have just decided not to try anymore...
https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/pull/723
https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/pull/706

I sent this email just for the pan icon since it seemed to me there was
an agreement that it should be changed and also 2.0 is at the corner...

Regards,

Denis