[Qgis-developer] Problems to restart QGIS

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Sun Aug 18 21:45:41 PDT 2013

Hi Kari,

Looks to me like your qgis executable is trying to run with a library
(libqgis_*.so) it is not built against (maybe the master executable is
trying to run with a 1.8 library). You probably have compiled qgis
yourself?
You can have a look here for setting the library path
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5859
And you can also rebuild / reinstall your qgis to make sure you have
matching library and executable.

Cheers