[Qgis-developer] website plans

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Aug 19 03:09:54 PDT 2013

Hi List,

We still haven't a fully functional website ready for QGIS 2.0

We have been struggling with our current tool chain (Sphinx Bootstrap)
to work as we want for the website part.

Currently there is discussion about either moving away from that
toolchain to eg Pelican (for website only, docs is doing ok), or
changing to a theme like this:
https://github.com/ryan-roemer/sphinx-bootstrap-theme
Which maybe would make it possible to have translated menu's etc.

The idea is to have a public discussion about it on friday morning 23th
of aug on IRC. If you are interested please join us.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde