[Qgis-developer] Removal of depcrecated functionality

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Aug 21 10:19:39 PDT 2013

Based on other threads and IRC I was under the impression that old
labeling and old styling would no longer be available in the GUI but
that the code for them would still exist so that old projects could
still be opened and appear as they should. So those would be somewhat
read-only until you switched to the current system for labeling and styling.

Maybe I've misunderstood the question or conversation though.

Thanks,
Alex