[Qgis-developer] Qgis from master builds ok but sucks all the memory when run

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 00:36:19 PDT 2013

The subject is quite criptic but that's what it seems to happen.

Yesterday I've built from master on a Ubuntu 12.04 Virtual Machine.
Everything went smooth, tests were ok, and I could use qgis_mapserv.fcgi
Then I've started QGIS desktop and after loading up (splash screen
disappears) I obtain an empry window and then... I can't do anything in my
Virtual Machine because it becomes unresponsive, the disk led always on and
the fan starts running. A couple of times I've got segfault.

Previous builds worked fine (some weeks ago)

Did anybody face something similar?
giovanni