[Qgis-developer] side effect of sextante renaming

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 03:54:41 PDT 2013

The alias is not a bad idea, but, how many such plugins exist? 4? 5?.
It's pretty easy to rename and adapt them, and then we leave no traces
of sextante imports in their code, which will make them probably
easier to understand, mantain, etc

Can be call plugin devs and tell them to adapt them (just like we did
for the SIP API change, vector API change, etc...)?. I guess that
would be the better way to solve this issue

Thanks for pointing out this problem

Cheers