[Qgis-developer] [qgis webclient] malformed header from script. Bad header=credentials for dbname

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Aug 25 07:24:25 PDT 2013

 Hi Otto,

 This is most likely a QGIS project issue.

 Perhaps you did not save the db connection credentials in the data
 source? You should save both user and password in your project file.

 Matthias Kuhn came up with a saver solution where one does not have to
 store the credentials - but I can't find it now.

 Andreas