[Qgis-developer] Reducing the blockers queue

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Mon Aug 26 00:43:50 PDT 2013

Hi Paolo,
I will see what I can do, but this is really late due to our capacity to
quickly fund work, and as we already funded bugfixing. I hope some other can
go for it now.
Not having that bug solved is not an option here since Lambert 93 is the
mandatory CRS. That would lead to a funding of a bugfix release only for
france here. Paying all the repackaging only for one bugfix that didn't make
it in time will be overexpensive, unless a bugfix release 2.0.1 is planned
for the end of 2013. I would then consider public 2.0 as a release candidate
then. My guess is that testing was not sufficient for french users because
of.. summer holidays.. and maybe lack of contributors (we have many users,
but inside corps using 1.8 mainly)

Régis