[Qgis-developer] SLD export problems GraphicFill element

Yewondwossen Assefa assefay at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 03:10:27 PDT 2013

Hi,

I had posted on the user list some issues I was having when exporting an
SLD ( http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/2013-August/023650.html)

Pocking around the code today, I saw what might be the issue with the
generation of "invalid" sld with graphic fill and a graphic marker:

file qgssymbollayerv2utils.cpp  function  void
QgsSymbolLayerV2Utils::fillToSld (around line 1523) :

    /* Use WellKnownName tag to handle QT brush styles. */
   wellKnownMarkerToSld( doc, graphicFillElem, patternName, fillColor,
borderColor );

  The call to wellKnownMarkerToSld is using the graphicFillElem instead
of the graphicElem

This, as discribe in the previous post produces:

<se:GraphicFill>
  <se:Graphic/>
  <se:Mark>
  </se:Mark>
</se:GraphicFill>

Instead of

<se:GraphicFill>
  <se:Graphic>
    <se:Mark>
   </se:Mark>

  </se:Graphic>
</se:GraphicFill>

Would it be possible for someone to confirm this issue?

regards,

Y. Assefa