[Qgis-developer] Console API auto-completion prepared file (.pap)

Salvatore Larosa lrssvtml at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 06:58:39 PDT 2013

ok Larry, your last commit works fine only I was wonder might be a problem
to edit the source tree file pyqgis.pap by running the qsci-pap-src target
? just curiosity!

Tonight I'll push the updated API files (GDAL/OGR-1.10.0,QScintilla-2.7.2
and GEOS-3.4.2 ) and will add the GEOS-3.4.2 APIs to the default .pap file.

Thanks for the clarification !

--
Salvatore Larosa
linkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/larosasalvatore