[Qgis-developer] Plugin (C++) Upgrade install

maaza mekuria sailmcm at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 31 17:52:14 PDT 2013

I was able to compile without errors and upgrade the code from the plugin I built for version 1.7 to the 1.9 dev version.
I am able to see it on the development version (the one compiled on my machine) but I can not figure out what I must do to install it on the OSGeo versions. In the past, I used to be able to copy the dll to the plugins folder and then it does install on its own. What should I do? I am using MSVC on windows XP .

Thank you,

Maaza