[Qgis-developer] QGis 2.0.1 Compile error on QGIS_Core

mmekuria sailmcm at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 19:43:28 PST 2013

Thank you Matthias for your help. I had correctly declared the location of
the bison executable yet there is something strange on my machine that is
causing it to not recognized the path variable.

I specified it before compiling by inserting the path to the bison
executable in the VC directories (tools - options ) in the solution.

-----
Maaza Christos, PhD
www.Axumcorp.com