[Qgis-developer] C++ Plugins failing due to upgrade (missing what procedue)?

mmekuria sailmcm at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 21:14:03 PST 2013

I am getting this error message with my C++ plugins and am wondering why? Can
anyone help solve this puzzle? Is there any documentation that tells what
has changed as far as plugins written in C++ for QGIS 2.0 to install them?
It seems to me that there may be a procedure that it is lookign for in the
plugin that used to install in the past. I see several other plugins also
fail due to the same error message. I see what Nathan was saying that C++
plugins are getting by the way side due to lack of maintenance. But I am
tryign to maintain and I need information to do it.

Below is the message I get for several plugins including my own,

Failed to load C:/Program Files/qgis2.1.0/plugins/sqlanywhereprovider.dll
(Reason: Cannot load library C:/Program
Files/qgis2.1.0/plugins/sqlanywhereprovider.dll: The specified procedure
could not be found.)

Thank you,

Maaza

-----