[Qgis-developer] How to get feat.geometry() from SpatiaLite in pyQGis ?

Geo DrinX geodrinx at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 01:23:52 PST 2013

Hi Christos (!),

sorry but your code works only in QGis 1.8 version.
I am using the 2.0.1 version and pyQGis methods are changed:

http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/Python_plugin_API_changes_from_18_to_20

BTW, my problem is:

- using a SHP file layer,  elements are returned
- using SpatiaLite layer,  elements are returned, but each is empty.

It 'a known issue?
Someone in the list has tried it?

Roberto