[Qgis-developer] What about Phonon.so on MacOSX ?

Geo DrinX geodrinx at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 19:47:20 PST 2013

William,

also the QGis-2.0.1-6  has the same empty video box problem.  :(

BTW, here there is a link for the test video and gps data :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugm7awhlwlt5yj3/Dati%20VUT.zip

and this a short tutorial, from my blog:

http://droneplanner.blogspot.it/2013/12/video-uav-tracker-plugin-per-qgis.html

I know, it's an italian language blog… I am sorry;  but, more than words,
it's important the video shown.

:)

Roberto