[Qgis-developer] QGIS master now renders much slower?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Dec 18 14:30:04 PST 2013

Hi Alvaro,

I recompiled with "Release" mode instead of "Debug" and it seems back to
normal speed or maybe even faster. Maybe too many debug messages on the
console that slowed down QGIS. My projects have many layers (50-70) and
many labels.

Strange - I will have to do further tests. Sorry for the noise.

Andreas