[Qgis-developer] 1:n relation style

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Thu Dec 19 13:03:55 PST 2013

Hi Matteo,

This is unfortunately not possible with the relations feature.
Nevertheless, there is the "Join" feature in the layer properties,
which enables you to do what you want.

I hope to be able to integrate this feature into the realtions as well,
so we will have a more integrated solution.

Regards,
Matthias