[Qgis-developer] 1:n relation style

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Dec 20 01:53:00 PST 2013

Hi,

Well - it is not so easy to use 1:n relations in styling - not as easy
as with the 1:1 joins. At least not from the "1" side. What would you
use (min, max, mean, median, other aggregates)

Or are you talking about the "n" side - where there is a clear relation
just to one element that could be used?

Andreas