[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2 on Centos ?

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Sun Dec 22 02:51:27 PST 2013

Hi Michael,

There are some centos packages listed in the official download section
[1]. I had to exclude minor parts of the python bindings [2]. If
somebody is actually going to run into issues with these, the underlying
problems could be investigated.

The nightlies mentioned by Richard are working in principle, the missing
parts are basically, that they are built regularly and uploaded to a
public repository.

Best,
Matthias

[1]
https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#rhel-centos-scientific-linux
[2]
List of excluded python bindings:
- Parts of QgsComposerEffects
- QSet<QgsComposerItem*> QgsComposerItemGroup.items()
- QHash<int, QString> QgsVectorDataProvider::palAttributeIndexNames() const
- bool QgsMapTool::gestureEvent( QGestureEvent* e )