[Qgis-developer] How to deal with plugins which are not useful for users (e.g. Hello world)

mmekuria sailmcm at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 29 15:52:26 PST 2013

Anita: I also agree it should be kept as experimental or test case.
I have another question on the PgRouting plugin. I get an error message
while starting QGIS saying that the python version is wrong. Is it written
for Python 2.5 or 2.7?

But I am not a voting member, so do not add my response about the plugin.

Maaza

-----
Maaza Christos, PhD
www.Axumcorp.com