[Qgis-developer] Qgis2threejs suggestions...

Geo DrinX geodrinx at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 00:52:42 PST 2013

Hello Minoru,

Your  "Qgis2threejs"  is  great !

This is an image I taken from it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwg_m86uaXY1LUVzdmV0bUdNcnM/edit?usp=sharing

Well,  I have some suggestion:

The only thing that I find to be improved is the fact that it opens a new
web page, and that is opened in QGis an information panel on which (if any)
choose the DEM layer.

For me, the panel should be "confined" in a panel on "Settings", and
instead the function must be called directly (and using the same web page)

Sure, with this, everything would be (even more) immediate and amazing.

Also I suggest to use a temporary directory inside the plugin directory, as
in my GEarthView plugin.

What do you think about ?

Thank you for your great work and ... Happy New Year all in 3D !!!

Roberto