[Qgis-developer] integrating more the manual to the QGIS Qt help file

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 22:20:54 PST 2013

Dear everyone,

Are there plans to integrate some of the documentation manual into a
Qt help file?  I noticed that some of the QGIS dialogs have a help
button and others don't.  The contents in the manual is more than
sufficient to be included as a Qt help file.
I found rst2qhc [0] that converts the rst files into a qhc files.  Is
this something the dev are planning to include?

Any guidance on how to do this?  I'm familiar with rst and
documentation project but not the main QGIS application development.

[0] https://code.google.com/p/rst2qhc/

--
cheers,
maning