[Qgis-developer] Style manager: various bugs?

aruntheguy at gmail.com aruntheguy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 08:21:36 PST 2013

Hello,

I tested with the latest master.

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 3:41 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>wrote:

> Hi all.
> If I add a 95% or 100% break to a color ramp, I get a wrong relutl (all
> classes are of the same colour). qml available.

I assume, you are talking about the gradient color ramp here. I tried
setting 95% and 100%. Both worked out fine. The classes had different
colors as expected.

If it is something else, kindly post how to replicate.

> Filtering also seems not working for Ramps (I get a blank selection
> anything I type, and I have to switch to another cathegory [fills etc.]
> to see something).
> Anyone confirms?

I confirm this. I am working on a fix for this one. Should be in master in
 a few days.

Regards,
Arunmozhi