[Qgis-developer] Saving to a DBF

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 12:24:06 PST 2013

Piotr

thanks for the suggestion. The reason why I want to save to dbf is
mainly because that is what SAGA uses for tables, so if the input is
not a shapefile, it has to be exported to it before passing to SAGA
from SEXTANTE (currentyl, it won't work with tables in a different
format)

CSV is much easier to implement, and better as an exchange format
probably, but some apps are limited in that, and SAGA is one of the
main providers behind SEXTANTE, so it would be good to have that
conversion implemented

Anyway, many thanks!