[Qgis-developer] Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] Google Summer of Code 2013

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 07:41:44 PST 2013

On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 06:49:39 -0800
qgis-developer-request at lists.osgeo.org wrote:

> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 08:24:57 +0100
> From: Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>
> To: qgis-developer <qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org>
> Subject: [Qgis-developer] Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] Google Summer of Code
> 	2013
>
> Hi all.
> GSoC has started - can we start organizing?

Hello all,

great to see already some feedback to Google's announce!
To be precise, OSGeo will be able to apply in March, so until then I
suggest to focus on drafting ideas and contacting potential students.

Feel free to ask more information by emailing me and/or OSGeo SoC
mailing list:

and of course contacting previous years' mentors and students.

Kind regards
Anne
OSGeo GSoC 2012 Admin

--