[Qgis-developer] QGIS windows crashing when opening a project with a doubl-click from explorer

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Wed Feb 20 07:54:25 PST 2013

Hi Andreas,

On Wed, 20. Feb 2013 at 15:20:00 +0100, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> With the OSGeo4W nightly from yesterday I cannot open a .qgs-File from
> Windows Explorer with a double-click. QGIS open, opens the project and
> crashes immediately. This behavior is on two machines, one on XP one in
> Win7.

Might be related to the collapsible check box in composers.  It might be
already fixed with cc0c2b1853 -

Most of my projects work - the first that didn't was an old one, which has a
composer crashed with the nightly, but not with a current build.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
committ(ed|ing) to Quantum GIS                         IRC: jef on FreeNode

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden