[Qgis-developer] Print composer changes: several side-effects

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Feb 20 08:04:36 PST 2013

 Hi Olivier,

 Thank you for your reply. For me its fine. I had to change other stuff
 in my layouts anyway (new email address, etc.). I am almost through all
 the changes.

 My projects have to stay on the current version all the time. They
 should live for several years and improve gradually - along with
 improvements in QGIS. It is not an option to have older QGIS versions
 around for older projects. But that's our problem.

 So basic shapes (rects, ellipses, triangles) should have a black stroke
 by default - a stroke-width of 0.2 mm, in my opinion. All other elements
 probably without a frame and background by default. Does this make
 sense?

 Thanks,
 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann