[Qgis-developer] Print composer: problems with thin arrow lines

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Feb 20 08:10:24 PST 2013

 Hi,

 In many layouts I use thin lines (e.g. as divider lines). Mostly they
 are vertically or horizontally. For some reasons these lines are not
 visible when in page zoom, but appear if I zoom in to the layout.
 Usually they have a line-width of 0.2mm. If I increase the line-width
 these lines get visible.

 This is purely a preview problem. When printing or exporting these
 lines are exported or printed properly.

 Is this a qt rendering problem of thin lines? Is there some setting
 that would make sure these thin lines are always visible?

 Thanks,
 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A