[Qgis-developer] Print composer changes: several side-effects

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Feb 20 08:17:51 PST 2013

 Yes - there is a problem of "lost" elements in the print composer.

 A while back I suggested to introduce a tree view in a separate panel
 where one could see all items present in the composer layout. Similar to
 the object tree in Illustrator or the XML tree in Inkscape. So far,
 noone had the time or finance to implement this.

 Through such a tree one could select, rearrange and remove items and
 groups.

 Some idea for the future ;-)

 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann