[Qgis-developer] contributing diffs

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 04:03:35 PST 2013

Thanks Larry.  Just to note that there are a few shortcuts that one can
take that I didn't have in my work follow, things like git rebase -i master
rather then giving it the commit.  I didn't do this in the blog post in
order to show the logic of rebasing onto a commit.  If people have better
cleaner ways to work then I'm happy to update the post.

I would also like to see a  CONTRIBUTING file made, happy to make a start
on that if anyone wants me to.  Even if it's just my git stuff then we can
add stuff later.

- Nathan