[Qgis-developer] Download stats

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 23:47:19 PST 2013

I agree with Radim please don't make this a popup at the start of the
application. That would be really annoying.

If you would like to collect this information then I would happy to
have something that lives in the About menu that people can optionally
use and is non intrusive.

Sent from some fancy phone looking thingo