[Qgis-developer] The future of OpenStreetMap plugin

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 15:01:58 PST 2013

http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/52764/qgis-openstreetmap-plugin-misbehaviour>

> Is it worth opening a ticket?

Hi Andre

No, it's not really worth opening a ticket. I will be pushing new OSM
implementation to master in the following days. The new implementation uses
64bit ids,. The current provider+plugin combo will be removed.

Martin