[Qgis-developer] URL Rewriting and qgis-web-client

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Feb 26 08:41:21 PST 2013

Hi,

If you do the redirects, I recommend to always do two redirects:

* one for the WMS
* one for the HTML/JSS/CSS files

Here is what I use (modified to hide my paths):

----------------

#Rewrite Rules for QGIS webclient
# Map /wms to qgis_mapserv.fcgi
RewriteEngine On
RewriteLog /var/log/apache2/webgis_rewrite.log
RewriteLogLevel 0
 #handle WMS requests to QGIS server
RewriteRule ^/wms/(.+)$
/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?map=/www/projects/$1.qgs [QSA,PT,L]
# Map /maps to /qgis-web-client
# First handle the mapping of the starting html file - works for 1 to 7
levels
RewriteRule ^/maps/([^/.]+/{0,1}){1,7}$
/qgis-web-client/qgiswebclient.html [PT,L]

Hope this helps?

Andreas