[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-community-team] QGIS-documentation repo empty

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Wed Feb 27 14:50:27 PST 2013

Hi,

the QGIS-documentation repository should be ok again. Unfortunately we
lost/removed the repo some hours ago. I updated it from a fork I did this
morning again. I hope nothing is lost - but please check.

If you are a translation maintainer, please create a new fork and organize
with your translators, that they update/fork their repo again as well.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and please ask on the community-team
list, if there are any problems or questions.

Regards
Otto