[Qgis-developer] Composer Management

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Wed Feb 27 23:01:16 PST 2013

Hi Kelly,

I am doing something similar for my company but I am developing it for
the next release, because master has QgsComposition::loadFromTemplate
method, which 1.8 has not.

However to get a new printComposer you can use
self.iface.actionPrintComposer().trigger()
which adds a new composer to the project's list of composers. But AFAIK
you can not load a template into it with 1.8

Bernhard