[Qgis-developer] New OpenStreetMap integration

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Thu Feb 28 14:37:24 PST 2013

Wow, great!

Unfortunately seems it doesn't work with Wheezy's Spatialite 3.0.0. Tomorrow
I'll try to compile a newer version and test it.

Anyway, it would be nice to have it in Debian working out of the box. Maybe
updating the very outdated internal Spatialite (what is its current status and
purposes?) would solve the problem?

B.